[akademy-participant] Rooms in Rosendael, bike and place for the boattrip available by thursday

Franz Keferböck franz.keferboeck at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 13:25:53 CEST 2008

Hi all,

due to an unfortunate coincident i am forced to leave akademy earlier
than expected, if possible already thursday morning. Yet i've booked
until friday and assigned for the boat trip as well.

If anybody was forced to book into a hotel is now offered a night in
the hostel Roosdnael from thursday to friday (10€), as well as the
bike for thursday & friday (10€). I also have to give up my place in
the boat trip (Organizers: how can we make this available on the web
interface then? how do we solve that?)

I'd be happy to give this someone who can need it
--
Franz Keferböck
Phone: +43 650 86 22 555