[akademy-participant] bof related with next year akademy + guadec event

Agustín Benito Bethencourt direccion at ejerciciosresueltos.com
Sun Aug 10 11:38:21 CEST 2008

Hi all,

if you guys think is worth it, we can make a meeting on tuesday or wednesday
about next year event, so all the attendees can tell me directly their
concerns and ideas about it, specially related with common activities with
gnomers or especial meetings we want to host there.

Since the event is so big, we need to have set most of the key job by
december, so it will be wellcome all the ideas you can tell me these days.

Do you think is it a good idea?

saludos
--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt