[akademy-participant] things to be done during akademy

Agustín Benito Bethencourt abenito at grupocpd.com
Fri Aug 8 11:36:44 CEST 2008

Hi all,

a few monthes ago, I bought a new laptop and have kde 3.5.9 on it. Since I
work with it, I have not installed yet kde4 because I was afraid to have to
switch back. I've installed kde 4.0 in other computers and it was not usable
at 100% for production. Since kde 4.1 is, I want to use as my default system.

So that is going to be one of my major goals in akademy 2008. I have xubuntu
on my laptop 8.04 and I want to show kde4 in the gnome castle (Andalucía and
Extremadura, south of spain) .

bye
--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt