[akademy-participant] Fwd: different dates

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Thu Aug 7 09:41:36 CEST 2008

Am Donnerstag, 7. August 2008 schrieb Agustín Benito Bethencourt:
> finally I'm arriving at akademy on saturday afternoon and leaving on
> saturday 16. I only have room booked until thursday so maybe I'll have to
> go to any hotel around. If you have room to share for thursday and friday
> night, let me know.

I booked a little hut on the Roosendael area. Unfortunately the terms were in
flemish so I'm not sure if I rented the whole shag or just one of the 4 beds
in it. Depending on that I might be able to accomodate 3 extra people.

If anyone's interested, just contact me and we can check if that works out.

Regards,
Michael