[akademy-participant] looking to interview (French-speaking) people

Frederic Peters fpeters at 0d.be
Wed Aug 6 13:44:50 CEST 2008

Hello all,

I am hosting a radio show about free software in Brussels (on
<http://www.radiopanik.org/>) and I'll be at Akademy on both
Saturday and Sunday; while I am interested in so many talks
already it would be nice to get some interviews with KDE people;
as the show is mostly listened by French-speaking people, it is
best for me to do it in French.

Are there any people interested?  It may be short, it may be long,
it may be about almost anything, etc.

Thanks,

        Frederic

[I could even wear a GNOME t-shirt to stand out if it helps :) ]