[akademy-participant] [akademy-announce] Looking for camera guy (or girl) to record the talks in the small conference room

Franz Keferböck franz.keferboeck at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 23:34:33 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 11:08 AM, The Akademy 2008 Team
<akademy-team at kde.org> wrote:
> Hello participants,
>
> This is an urgent request to anyone who has a mid-to-high end video
> camera (and a tripod if you have it). If you are willing to bring this
> equipment to Akademy and use it to record the talks in the small
> conference room on Saturday and Sunday, please replay to this mail
> ASAP.
>
> For more details visit http://akademy.kde.org/jobs.php#video .

As i've just seen the job description (and couldn't make a quick find
on "stream" on the website) i was wandering whether we wanted to do
live-streams of the presentations again as we did in CA. I'd be well
willing do do this setup again, all the setup was saved for this case.

Thoughts ?

> The recording of this track of the contributer conference will depend
> on volunteer effort. The talks in the large conference room, including
> the keynotes will be recorded with professional equipment and post
> edited by a contractor to get the best possible result.
>
> Thanks very much.
>
> --
> The Akademy 2008 team
> for questions: #akademy on freenode or akademy-team at kde.org