What do you folks think of the MS Surface announcement?

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri May 9 13:15:36 UTC 2014

Hi Mathieu,

On Thursday, May 08, 2014 09:30:28 Mathieu Jobin wrote:
> would it be possible to dual boot plasma-active and windows OS on their
> newest surface?

I don't know, haven't tried. It depends on the bootloader being open (if it's
an x86 device, likely not a problem, if it's ARM, then it's likely a problem),
you might want to check that first. Then, there need to be drivers.

> I'd be willing to pay the extra fee to have this setup for me
>
> I need a plasma tablet....

Your best option right now is the Google Nexus 7 (first edition), I'm running
PA on this device, and it's quite nice.

sebas