Plasma-active

Francesco Vottari francesco.vottari at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 13:38:28 UTC 2014

Hi there,
I'm using plasma active on nexus 7 (via multirom) for a couple of days and
I really like it so far!
I' ve just a couple of consideration first of all fullscreen on bangarang
doesn't work because top bar stay visible and also a little bit of bottom
desktop is visible, also when I put fullscreen mode I cant pasue the video
or return to normal vision I have to kill the app . Then i've also some
problem with addons app beacause I can't subscribe to the service. Plasma
Media Center also give me some problems... I can't see any videos, I see
just a black screen!

Anyway I'm really enjoyin this OS, you're doing a great job!

francesco

P.S. is there a possibility to have a similar project based on archlinux? I
would love to have more app to install (for example vlc)