PA 4 update release?

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 18:03:27 UTC 2014

On Saturday 25 January 2014, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi...
>
> there were some changes in kde-workspace in 4.11 that breaks the build of
> plasma-mobile. yet another person came into #active on irc tonight stumped
> by this. plasma-mobile’s master branch does build, however.
>
> i’d like to propose that we do an interim PA4 release based on what is in
> master right now so that it builds against 4.11
>
> the packages being delivered on the most recent MerOS that sports Plasma
> Desktop and SDDM have a build from master iirc, anyways?
>
> Marco, what do you think?

to try an image done against kde:devel:ux, there is
http://www.makeplaylive.com/~notmart/plasma-active-i586-latest-devel-20140127.iso

it kinda works, i can see some problems off hand
no results in nepomuk, very slow start of virtuoso, doesn't seem to be
possible to drag the activity switcher anymore.

all things that can eventually be fixed, as usual patches welcome btw :p