PA 4 update release?

Matthew Dawson matthew at mjdsystems.ca
Sun Jan 26 16:01:50 UTC 2014

On January 26, 2014 04:50:10 PM Marco Martin wrote:
> On Sunday 26 January 2014, Matthew Dawson wrote:
> > On January 25, 2014 06:42:52 PM Marco Martin wrote:
> > > Right now there are 8 packages that doesn't build correctly against
> > > 4.11.
> > > you can see it there
> > > https://build.merproject.org/project/monitor?project=kde%3Adevel%3Aux
> >
> > For NetworkManager-kde, should this be changed to use the new repository
> > at
> > plasma-nm?  The failure is occurring as a warning that the repository is
> > no
> > longer updated.  If the old repository is correct, it is easy enough to
> > fix
> > the issue.
>
> yeah, definitely.
>
> since it was automatically updated, probably the jenkins job that updates it
> should be updated to the new repo as well (or disabled)
>
> Cheers,
> Marco Martin
Ok.  Where is the jenkins job configured, and do I have access to modify it?
And could I setup a similar job to Analitza so its tarball will stay up to
date?

Also, I'm working on upstreaming some of my patches for kdepim (one of which
has been committed), which then caused the build to fail (I didn't expect it
to get a new tarball).   Do you want me to submit another fix for that?

(I'm idling in the #active irc channel (nick is MJD), if it would be easier to
discuss there)
--
Matthew