PA 4 update release?

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Sat Feb 15 19:02:37 UTC 2014

Am Samstag, 15. Februar 2014, 18:27:13 schrieb Marco Martin:
> On Saturday 25 January 2014, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > hi...
> >
> > there were some changes in kde-workspace in 4.11 that breaks the build of
> > plasma-mobile. yet another person came into #active on irc tonight stumped
> > by this. plasma-mobile’s master branch does build, however.
> >
> > i’d like to propose that we do an interim PA4 release based on what is in
> > master right now so that it builds against 4.11
> >
> > the packages being delivered on the most recent MerOS that sports Plasma
> > Desktop and SDDM have a build from master iirc, anyways?
> >
> > Marco, what do you think?
>
> I invite people trying:
> http://makeplaylive.com/~notmart/plasma-active-i586-latest-devel-20140215.is
>
> it's built from devel
>
> if it doesn't have any particular problems (as in, regressions from pa4)
>
> i'll move those packages to testing, then eventually to stable (with release
> iso and all)
I have installed it in virtualbox and until now found only one bug:

marble is crashing.

Maybe there are problems with the mediaplayer. It starts when i click a media
file in files, but there is no sound or image.

Did you remember the magic bit, so i can install on my weTab?

Cheers

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert