Whishes for PA5 - 1

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Mon Sep 9 15:26:03 UTC 2013

Hallo,

now that PA4 is released - thank you all again -  i think that one can uttetr
the whishes, one has for PA5.  I have a whish for Files:

When one imports a great number of files and want to tag them, there should be
a way to show, which files are not tagged. I have imported via owncloud about
50 books to my weTab and it gets complicated to remember, which are already
tagged, especialy as the tag is removed, when you move the file a second time
to a tag.

One possibility could be to show the tags, another to invert the presentation.

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert