Experiences during Bodega partner experience walkthrough

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Tue Oct 22 14:16:36 UTC 2013

Am Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2013, 15:17:43 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:

> > > Patches are, as always, welcome, in case anyone feels motivated to
> > > implement it before we get around to it :)
> >
> > I wished, i could do that, but I am still in the beginnings of learning
> > qml.
> yes, that was more for other people who are also on this list and maybe
> looking for something to do.

But I really wish, I had the skill to do it :-)

> you are already providing a HUGELY important contribution with all of your
> patient testing.

One important reason I do this, is because i worked a long time in the
vocational training  of teachers (Lehrerausbildung) in North-Rhine-Westphalia,
Germany and did propagate the use of Free (not only opensource) software. I
want to make makeplaylive known in that area, when it is ready. I still have
connections to do it.

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert