Experiences during Bodega partner experience walkthrough

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Mon Oct 21 18:01:52 UTC 2013

Am Montag, 21. Oktober 2013, 18:06:21 schrieb Marco Martin:

> it failed silently, parner combo was missing
Mass creation works now. I uploaded 5 images.

assetType image still wants to have an icon. It does not help, if you load up
an icon in the screenshot field, which i did.

I started addons in PA4 on my weTab after updating.  Books are shown, my
collection is shown, and owncloud is shown. But owncloud is still only 0B
great.

My two published assets are not shown. Do i have to become a distributor to
see them?

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate ut

Diese E-mail ist signiert