Bodega server availability for creating assets

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 13:15:57 UTC 2013

On Saturday 19 October 2013, Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> > Yep; you can grab, for instance, any image and upload it as a wallpaper.
>
> I tried to upload a wallpaper, which mostly worked. But when I send the
> request for publishing, i get:
>
> "Error in sending your request.
> The asset needs at least one icon."
>
> I do not see a way to add an icon. There is only the possibility to add a
> screenshot.

aah, right, wallpaper assets don't have fields to upload icons.
now, we could
a) modify the client to allow upload icons (looks rather silly tough the
concept of "icon of a wallpaper")

b) modify the server in such when icons are generated, if none present, use
the screenshot and resize it icon-sized