Bodega server availability for creating assets

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Oct 19 07:04:21 UTC 2013

On Friday, October 18, 2013 22:17:36 Bogdan Cristea wrote:
> I am still unable to create an asset from OBS in my account. When I
> press create button no error message, but my assets list is empty. When
> bodega will be available ?

I just looked in the server error logs and noticed a problem; Marco added a
new search index column to the incoming assets table in the database, and it
had not been picked up on the server. That is now resolved; can you try the
OBS import again (I would but I don’t have any OBS assets to test with; Marco
could if he is around but I don’t see him online right now...)

If the problem persists, the best way to work through this would be to get on
irc in #active with Marco (notmart on irc) and go through it with him step by
step. Marco maintains that particular bit of Bodega, so he’s the best to help
you there.

There is one of two things that will emerge:

* you are doing something incorrect; in which case we need to make the UI
clearer and / or document it better so that it is more evident what should be
done

* there is a bug in the OBS uploader; in which case we need to fix it.