Polishing PA4

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Fri Nov 29 13:02:17 UTC 2013

Am Donnerstag, 28. November 2013, 10:29:13 schrieb Marco Martin:
> On Wednesday 27 November 2013, Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> > >
> > > hm. this is using the ownCloud client installed from the Add Ons client?
> >
> > I do not think so. The syncing client works fine. The problem occurs, when
> > I configure contacts and calendar via akonadi. Which is offered.  It
> > worked with some beta-versions of PA4. Unfortunately it became broken on
> > the way. At what point i do not know.
>
> that is another thing, is an akonadi agent, in the package
> libocsync-plugin-owncloud
>
> is that one correctly installed?
It is correctly  installed. But as it has something to do with the syncing of
files, i do not think that that is the problem. Filesyncing via owncloud works
fine, calendar- and contactsyncing with owncloud via akonadi does not work.
Did you find my automatically created bug report?

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert