Bodega: Uses old mail address after changing

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 15:02:36 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 06 November 2013 15:08:37 Sascha Manns wrote:
> Hello mates,
>
> some days ago i have changed my email address for Bodega. The problem now is
> that everytime when i'm starting Bodega it uses the old address.
> Where Bodega stores the email address? Is it possible to change it (maybe
> inside .kde) or so?

oddly, trying the active-client on the devel machine, it works correctly, if i
save on kwallet a wrong password next time will go again in the password
prompt, i put the right one and the new one will get saved.

on plasma-active tough it seems to save the password only once, then it
doesn't seem to save the new one

some bug in the kwallet version shipped? :/