bodega stores - book reader

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 18:45:24 UTC 2013

On Monday 04 November 2013, Wolfgang Romey wrote:

> > Yes, there is some tweaking left on the PA side to make this work
> > properly. Working on it :)
>
> When trying to install the book-reader, AddOns crushed everytime I tried
> it. I tried to generate a bug report, but when trtying to install the

Luckily i could reproduce.

now after pulling the latest update should be fixed.
I suceeded to install and uninstall the tabletreader app some times and all
went fine.
Also fixed the issue for which "launch" opened the desktop file instead of
launching the application.
So testing of the install process with latest client pulled from zypper would
be welcome ;)