Categories

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Sat Nov 2 17:36:05 UTC 2013

Am Dienstag, 29. Oktober 2013, 13:59:13 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On Saturday, October 26, 2013 17:24:30 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
Back home, I tested my store on my weTab. Now I can download my assets. But at
first I did not realize, that I had to create a folder Downloads. As I do not
know, if there is a different way, I had to do it with dolphin. Maybe a way to
solve this is to create during the installation of PA folders for all file or
mime types,  which are supported by files. For example a folder pictures for
img, png, jpg, ...

BTW: should i find the games in the vivaldi-1 store? What new asset type is
supported by the warehouse?

Cheers

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert