PA in Virtualbox

Ruediger Gad r.c.g at gmx.de
Wed May 29 11:46:14 UTC 2013

You can get a built version of plasma-mobile with that patch applied
from one of my repositories at build.merproject.org:
https://build.merproject.org/project/show?project=home%3Awonko%3Apa-devel-contour-hack

Essentially, you just need to copy /usr/bin/contour and
/usr/share/autostart/contour.desktop from the plasma-mobile rpm to your
installation.
But you can of course also install the rpm the usual way.

--
http://ruedigergad.com