Bugs(?)/Questions in current PA devel & testing

Hillel Lubman shtetldik at gmail.com
Sun May 26 02:48:46 UTC 2013

Practically the same story happens on Nexus 7 (about the network manager
not accepting input). Since recent updates, the blackness issue appeared
too and nothing is usable at all (I'm on devel branch). I'm not sure if
these bugs were reported yet (the network manager input problems on
Nexus 7 were mentioned on this list I think with a workaround to add
Network Manager widget to the screen). See
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/active/2013-April/005800.html

Regards,

Hillel.