[Kde-pim] Kontact Touch Mail - Usecases

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Sat May 25 21:46:08 UTC 2013

Am Samstag, 25. Mai 2013, 18:17:45 schrieb Thomas Pfeiffer:
> The list was originally written not in order to prioritize implementation...
Well, that's a horse of a different color :-).

> I've written some comments on them.

|list=mailing list.
Isn't it rather a feature of the addressbook, if at all? Emails can be sent to
a list of receivers but this list gets separated first. And when I write to
active at kde.org for instance then I do not write to all single reciepients. Or
am I wrong?

|User Experience
I want to add some kind of soft feature. Mobile devices are used more to
pleasure than desktop computers. Therefore joy of use becomes relevant.
|(?) Design fancy dialogs Thomas: If by that you mean "Make the UI look
different to the rest of the system" then I'm against it
Nope, unless the rest of the UI will be designed as ugly as possible :-). It
should have a nice appearence. (But UI has to be as well "normal" as stated
once before)

|User Actions
Common
Uncommon/Rare
+Format email text (html)
+Show details, e.g. size of email(s)
+Userdefined tags, favorite, note, task etc. (or is it SLC?) btw: I don't know
what SLC mean. Perhaps it should get written out somewhere if I'm not the only
one.