repos and kickstarts for pa4

Ruediger Gad r.c.g at gmx.de
Tue May 21 09:48:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

last night, I gave it a quick try to create images for Nexus7.
Unfortunately, both versions, devel and testing didn't run well out of
the box.
I cannot promise anything as I am very busy with other stuff these days
but I'll try to look into this again tonight.
At least for the testing version the UI came up. Unfortunately, it froze
pretty soon afterwards.

I'll keep you updated.

Cheers,

Ruediger