repos and kickstarts for pa4

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Mon May 20 18:55:34 UTC 2013

On Monday 20 May 2013 14:31:48 Hillel Lubman wrote:
> I can do it on Nexus 7 (which has current devel image though it doesn't
> load the UI anymore after the most recent update %).

Great! Any help is greatly appreciated!
The problem is that Marco, who currently does most of the integration work,
does not have a Nexus 7 so he cannot test on his device.
The champion of PA on Nexus 7 is Ruediger Gad, so maybe he has time to look
into the problems there.

> Is there any list of formal tests, or it's do whatever comes to mind?

We do not have a list of formal tests (yet), so for now it's "do whatever
comes to mind". Some things I usually check because they often break are
- Creating / editing / deleting Activities
- Adding files to Activities (via Add Items and via SLC) and removing them
again
- Starting several applications and switching between them
- Files:
	- Tagging files
	- Copying files from/to an external storage device
	- Deleting files
	- Using the metadata filters (image size or Artist/Album for music)
- Browsing the Web
- Sending the device to sleep and waking it up again
- Browsing though images
- Changing screen settings
- Downloading Add Ons

Others surely have more things to add to this list, but I hope it already
helps.

Cheers,
Thomas