New branches for the integration branch of bodega-server

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue May 14 12:56:28 UTC 2013

On Monday, May 13, 2013 00:06:31 Giorgos Tsiapaliokas wrote:
> * terietor/preinstall/scripts

Btw, I noticed a small problem with do_sql: the update scripts must be listed
in update_sql_commands which is a little error prone (make a file in updates,
then add the file name to the do_sql) and it doesn't keep track of which files
have been processed. I pushed a commit into your branch that does this. Works
nicely enough here, testing appreciated.