Kontact Touch Mail - Initial Mockup + Git Workflow

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at kdemail.net
Sat May 11 15:34:43 UTC 2013

I tryed to use Pencil for mockups last week but I was not able to come up
with something usefull. There are no standard components for plasma active,
so I needed to build them myself and I didn't have the time for that...  I
gave it another shot this weekend using qml right away and I was way more
productive:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2wLkUtvD4v_SjBnTWx5YklnRTQ&usp=sharing

Note that this is just a braindump to get started. I will need to take a
more structured approach during gsoc for doing and assesing mockups.
This means: actually listing all  the requirements and a  way to juge a
specific mockup by them.

Now that I have something to work with, I will have a look at packaging /
obs.

About the git workflow:
Would it make sense to :

# Put the mockups in my personal scretch repository
# Do feature branches  during gsoc in kde-pim for each of the 4 working
phases with the goal to merge them at the end of each phase

Cheers

Mike