New MobileComponents Time and Date Picker

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 14:41:18 UTC 2013

On Sunday 24 March 2013, Michael Bohlender wrote:
> I like  the reworked old one and I can see how a flat picker like mine
> breaks the interactive=3D thing.
>
> Anyway here is the code as  a diff (from master):
>
> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2wLkUtvD4v_TnpWd0xOSkxfSDA/edit?usp=sharin
>
> It's just a quick mockup. Code is a mess, buttons don't really work and so
> on. I will redo this properly if you decide to use it.

maybe try to start from the current state of it in master (since a couple of
days for instance has the opacity of text similar to the example you posted)
so would probably not get much effort to adapt to a design similar to yours.

> Pushing to git.kde.org is not possible because I don't have a KDE
> Contributor Account.

that's easy to fix ;)
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_Contributor_Account