new build servers

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Mar 21 10:02:58 UTC 2013

On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 23:14:06 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I do not understand if i have to do something to get my
> PA4-devel-installation updated. Do i have to change repos? If yes, what are
> the new repos?

Yes, you will need to change repositories. What I think the most sensible
thing to do will be is to provide everyone with a small script that does this
once the new repositories are up.

Note that they are not currently ready, so you don't have to worry about this
quite yet. But they will be in the coming days, and we'll announce when that
happens.