The future of Calligra Active

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 09:48:11 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 13 March 2013, Shantanu Tushar Jha wrote:
> These were the points what we discussed about whether or not to split, but
> in the end, its very important to know if this makes sense from PA's
> perspective, especially usability.
>
> CA should stay as it is right now? Or have separate apps? Thoughts?

as long as when one clicks on a file and gets it open in the right ui,
whatever of the two waysdoesn't really matter.

btw i think a sensible way would be putting all the "logic" functionality (ho
ui besides document rendering tough) in the components, so in the end if is
done in a  single executable or multiple metters even less