Active Plasma crashes after zypper dup

Bogdan Cristea cristeab at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 19:37:33 UTC 2013

Just an update: the devel image from 1st March 2013 works on my exopc.

In Active Okular, when switching pages, the page width is not always the
same, sometimes I see below the previous page. Is this a desired effect ? I
find this to be rather disturbing. Also, is there a way to choose page zoom
"fit width" ?

--
Bogdan Cristea