Networking

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Sun Mar 3 09:01:53 UTC 2013

Hello,

this morning i expierienced a strange behavior on my wetab, which i updated
yesterday.
After the update, as i wrote, there was no more networkconnection and the
network icon had disapeared. But then something strange surprised me: After
waking the wetab up from sleeping, networking was working again. So i updated
the wetab and shut it down. After restarting it, no network. So i sent the
wetab to sleep and awakened it. Networking worked.
As i wrote, i lost networking too on the installation in virtualbox after
updating it yesterday. I will look for a way to send PA4 to sleep and see what
happens.

Wolfgang