Active Plasma for HP Pavilion Sleekbook.

Claire KOZLOWSKI contact at culinaryholidaysinburgundy.com
Thu Jun 27 13:18:23 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am French and I have bought a touchsreen computer.

While I had the dual boot Windows-Kubuntu, the tactile options used to
work and it was great!!!!
I have uninstalled Windows to leave all the place to Kubuntu and the
tactile options do not work at all now.

I am reading all the posts on Ubuntu Forums but I can't find the answer
to my problem.
I have just installed active-plasma to be sure and nothing is working.
Could you please help me ? Is there any softawre that I had not
installed properly maybe ?

Looking forward to hearing from you, Claire.

--
www.culinaryholidaysinburgundy.com