PA BoF at Akademy?!

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Wed Jun 26 11:21:00 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,
I think it makes sense to have a PA BoF at this year's Akademy as well.

Now the questions are:

How long should it be?
Are there any preferences regarding the day?

I'd suggest taking at least a half day so we can discuss plans for the
future and also have time to answer questions from Active App developers.
Or maybe even a full day?

Which days work well for you guys?
Probably on Tuesday Afternoon we'll have an HIG BoF, so maybe Monday or
Wednesday? Thursday would work as well, but my flight goes at 18:45.

We should decide soon before all the good slots are blocked with other
BoFs the team wants to attend.

Cheers,
Thomas