Nexus 7 images

Jan Grulich jgrulich at redhat.com
Thu Jun 13 13:09:30 UTC 2013

Hi,
> Btw. I just uploaded a rootfs tarball that includes the fix:
> http://files.kde.org/plasma/active/3.0/images/nexus7/plasma-active-armv7hl-google-nexus7-devel-mer-latest-2013-06-06.tar.gz.mirrorlist

I'm trying to use this tarball on my Nexus 7 but I'm still unable to
make it work. I'm using MultiBoot and it worked with the PA image from
[1]. The only change I've made is that I unpacked the .zip PA image from
[1] and changed the tarball in "rom" directory but it doesn't work
because there are missing some boot files or something like that. Then I
figured out that [1] has "/boot/initrd.img-ubuntu" which the latest
tarball doesn't have but even with that it still doesn't boot and I see
only Google logo on my Nexus and nothing else. I tried to wait for a few
minutes but nothing happened. Could someone help me how make properly PA
image for flashing with given tarball?

[1] https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzZdFm5P1VJuRzZ0QWRySE1BVnc/edit

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,