My experience on my Nexus 7

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 18:30:03 UTC 2013

Hello Konrad,

thanks for your feedback. There is one problem with reporting issues to the
mailing list: We simply tend to forget about them as the mail disappears in
our archives. That's why we use bugs.kde.org to keep track. Feel free to
report any issue you find with the latest version there (including those in
your mail) so we can triage them properly.

> My personal view:
> In my eyes the whole system looks really promising. I will work on the
> Kontact Touch configuration when I find more time again. It looks great and
> I like the approach. (Maybe the Nexus 7 does not have enough power but I
> would like such a small device with a full linux system and kde plasma
> active desktop.)
>
> I hope you found my feedback a little useful. Sorry if there was nothing
> useful for you but I think that is the least that I could do.

Testing is actually a great way to help us. If you'd like to help out
regularly you could have a look at the bugs at
https://bugs.kde.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=Active and try to
reproduce them from time to time. Just leave a comment under the bug with
your version + device and if you could reproduce the bug or not.

Cheers

Mike