Nexus 7 images

Ruediger Gad r.c.g at gmx.de
Thu Jun 6 08:19:19 UTC 2013

Alright, I found the problem. This is actually quite an old issue.

To summarize: there are still issues with QT_DEFAULT_RUNTIME_SYSTEM=opengl

Back then we had this setting only in: /etc/profile.d/tegra3-env.sh
Because of above mentioned issues we disabled that environment variable
there.

Apparently, that setting crept in again via: /etc/sysconfig/nemo-mobile-hw
Afaik, QT_DEFAULT_RUNTIME_SYSTEM=opengl doesn't cause issues on
nemomobile. Hence, nemo uses this setting.

As a test I set QT_DEFAULT_RUNTIME_SYSTEM=raster in
/etc/sysconfig/nemo-mobile-hw and now everything works as expected.
If you want to test the latest image, which should be on the mirrors by
now, you can edit that file after un-taring the rootfs.

I'll try to create rootfs tarballs with a fix for this issue when I have
some time.

Cheers,

Ruediger