Nexus 7 images

Ruediger Gad r.c.g at gmx.de
Wed Jun 5 08:56:09 UTC 2013

Just to clarify:
when I speak about "devel", I mean the devel projects or "branch" at
build.merproject.org, e.g.:
https://build.merproject.org/project/show?project=kde%3Adevel%3Aux etc.
When I speak about "testing", I mean the corresponding testing versions,
e.g.,
https://build.merproject.org/project/show?project=kde%3Atesting%3Aux etc.

Afaik, the devel version at build.merproject.org runs a (more or less?)
continous integration against the master of the accompanying git
repositories. So it should, more or less, correspond to git master.

With respect to building images:
I use the following command line from mer sdk to build the nexus7 image:
PATH=$PATH:/sbin sudo mic create fs
plasma-active-armv7hl-google-nexus7-devel-mer-latest-2013-06-04.ks
--pack-to=plasma-active-armv7hl-google-nexus7-devel-mer-latest-2013-06-04.tar.gz
--pkgmgr=zypp --arch=armv7hl

Unfortunately, I am short of time right now.
The mer wiki should provide more help.