Repos for PA 4

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Tue Jul 30 14:39:29 UTC 2013

For some month now I have PA4 the development image installed on my weTab and
since then updated it nearly daily. Meanwhile, the installation seems to be
rather broken: owncloud does not sync anymore and indexing seems to be broken.

I have the  impression, that the repos have changed and Marcos image uses
other repos? Is that the case? If yes, what repos are it and can i change the
repos. I would be glad, because i use PA really heavy with a lot of documents
and pictures an 8 activities and do not want to loose my settings.

I tried to install Marco's image, but as with Thomas, it would not boot.

Wolfgang