PA4

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Thu Jul 25 10:15:30 UTC 2013

Am Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2013, 10:52:38 schrieb Marco Martin:
> On Thursday 25 July 2013 10:20:25 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> > > i see that seems very different if is installing over an old virtualbox
> > > drive or on a new one from scratch.
> > > it seems that the installer tries to update old installs instead of
> > > starting from scratch
> >
> > I created a new harddisk and installed PA4. Now it is working.
>
> so, the problem is definitely that that installation utility doesn't wipe
> the existing data

Seems so. But there is a new little problem. I can't get a vissible pointer. I
tried to set it in "Settings", which did not work. Then i tried as described
in

http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Info/FAQ#How_do_I_get_a_Mouse_Cursor.3F

to remove the invisible mouse theme. But  i did not find uxlaunch, so could
not remove

 -nocursor

any ideas?

Wolfgang