PA4

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Tue Jul 23 20:45:32 UTC 2013

On 23.07.2013 20:32, Ruediger Gad wrote:

> Well, this is just the very quick feedback.
> Unfortunately, I cannot invest that much time into this right now...
> I hope this feedback is useful and that there will be a solution at
> least for the nm-applet issue.

The mid-term solution to this is the new NetworkManager Plasmoid which
is currently being developed by Jan Grulich druing GSoC. He's using a
Nexus 7 for PA development and it worked fine on that when he showed it
to me at Akademy.
Maybe the applet is already at a point where it could be used at least
on the ARM images? I hope Lamarque can answer that.
Cheers,
Thomas