Cannot connect to addons anymore

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Jul 3 09:16:37 UTC 2013

On Wednesday, July 3, 2013 09:30:01 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> Since about a week, i cannot connect to addons anymore.

It was up and down over the last week, indeed, and I think I finally tracked
down why: it was set to automatically restart the server whenever there were
files changed on disk .. and so whenever there were new gutenberg books (for
instance) it would indeed restart over and over (the node.js "forever" manager
is a bit dumb this way it seems) until it triggered forever's "uhoh, it is
restarting too many times" behaviour. magic.

i've turned that off and now hopefully it should be stable again.