Hello,

angelabalah20123 at zipmail.com.br angelabalah20123 at zipmail.com.br
Fri Jan 18 14:07:25 UTC 2013

Hello,
Love is all around! When I look through the window in my home, I see the pigeons caress each other on the tree, I see the leaves of the tree rub each other tenderly. I feel the gentle wind blowing. I want to share all this with my beloved person.

I need such a person very much. I am writing this letter to you because of this. I want to give all I am to the person I will meet and love.
Maybe you can fall in love with me and I will fall in love with you. And love will play the symphony in our hearts for the long happy years. this is the reason i want to know you,
Embraces
Angela