touch optimized ksnapshot

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Mon Jan 14 09:53:16 UTC 2013

On 13.01.2013 18:57, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
>> Another idea: I'd love to see "Take Screenshot" built into SLC "like" by
>> default, available in every application. If I like what I see on the screen,
>> I can preserve it as a screenshot.
>
> interesting idea; would be easy to launch (touchified) ksnapshot from an SLC
> plugin.
>
> that might lead to a potentially odd circular workflow though?
>
> * Like -> Snapshot screen
> * snapshot UI comes up
> * Share -> On Google+
>
> hm.. no, that actually seems to work out alright once i actually say it.
>
> was that kind of what you were thinking?

Yes, that was what I was thinking. To be clear: The KSnapshot UI should
come up with the screenshot already taken, then the user can decide to
save or share it (or take a new one if the current one isn't good
enough). That way we only need one SLC option for screenshots in other
applications, the rest is done in KSnapshot.