GSOC Kontact Touch

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:50:46 UTC 2013

@all
Thanks for your feedback.  You can expect a first draft of my proposal by tomorrow. Having a concrete proposal might attract a mentor better than just a vague idea. Also, I will try to limit the scope to an achieve able minimum. I guess less is more in this case.

@Thomas
I was kind of hoping to get to work with you.
Thanks for offering your co mentorship. I will gladly accept it.

@Björn
Where can I get documentation about the ideas that didn't find their way into Kontact Touch?
Also, thanks for offering your help.

With two UX experts on my side, I will make this proposal as UX specific as possible.

I am really looking forward to this.

Cheers
Mike