GSOC Kontact Touch

Daniel Kreuter daniel.kreuter85 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:46:06 UTC 2013

Am 26.02.2013 17:13 schrieb "Michael Bohlender" <michael.bohlender at gmail.com
>:
>
> I'd like to participate in GSOC 2013.  This year’s theme is "KDE++ aka
polish everything" so Kontact Touch seems to be a good candidate in my
eyes.
> Now I am looking for a mentor and the right scope for my project. I want
to do mostly UI work. Would porting things over to plasma-qml components
 be a good project?
> I am not sure how much work that will be and if I can manage to port
every application of the suite in the given time. So maybe just focus on
one or two?
> The UI seems to be designed with a smaller form factor in mind. Is it
supposed to stay this way or am I free to experiment and make it more
suitable for tablet use?

One, maybe two parts would be best I think. I know, that KMail has already
a versioon for PA, if there are other parts ported already, I don't know.