pa on nexus 7 and now?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Feb 25 16:46:39 UTC 2013

On Sunday, February 24, 2013 12:16:50 Daniel Kreuter wrote:
> How can I switch my pa3 to current master or integration without the need
> of building a new image?

What we really need is a Nexus 7 image with the current Plasma Active packages
on it that can be installed; PA3 is good, but for development the current
state of things would be more useful. in-place online upgrade from an
installed PA3 to current devel is not tested at this point, so i am hesitant
to suggest changing the zypper repos and doing a pull ......

> How can I get my bugfixes to my device, wouild Qt Creator 2.7 work with
> remote devices like it' done with Ubuntu Touch?

I haven't tested it, but Qt Creator should be able to connect over ssh (when
sshd is enabled, which is something that now exists in the Settings app, but
that is also post-PA3 ...).

the Nexus 7 images are being done by Ruediger (who i've cc'd on this email).
perhaps step 1 would be to get more people helping Ruediger with that so we
can get a devel based i mage available.