Nexus 7 Images

Swapnil Bhartiya editor at muktware.com
Thu Feb 21 06:47:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

Since I own Nexus hardware and have been using (at the moment its very
limited as typing doesn't work in browser) PA on it but the images, as I
learned from this list are very old, and the improvements made are not
there. So, is there a resource from where I can get Nexus 7 images of
PA? Is there someone maintaining it? Since N7 is an extremely popular
and affordable hardware, it will be easier for more users to
try/test/improve PA further. I will really appreciate some efforts in
this direction.

Best
Swapnil