Media Query

Swapnil Bhartiya editor at muktware.com
Tue Feb 19 19:04:55 UTC 2013

I have published the article and also posted a video on KDE Plasma
Active. Not giving link here to avoid promotion - you can Google it ;-)

I have some feedback, what is the right place to share them?

I can do a little 'constructive' critique as well for the site if it
doesn't do any harm. The last thing I want is to discourage anyone
because I sincerely believe its a great attempt, but there are certain
things (from end user's point of view) which may need further polishing.

Swapnil