Update

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:24:42 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 19 February 2013, Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> Hello,
>
> yesterday there was a big update and PA from 17.2.2013 without integration-
> repository on a wetab. Now PA isn't booting anymore. Could tell, when
> updating is save again. Until now I have been updating nearly every day.
> Often there were about 180 packages which were updated, yesterda there
> were abaut 430. Was that correct?

i think a Mer update happened.
and the devel repo is stil rebuilding against it.
i tried an update on a device here and it boots until X starts, but all kde
application segfault at start, so seems some system library is binary
incompatible, will have to wait the whole rebuild of the kde repos is over to
be able to say anything (or even just retry an update)